almost jumping



|

Senior Skip Day '06


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tuesday was our senior skip day. I spent the day sleeping, eating subs, reading 1984 and Cat's Cradle, and watching MTV in my friend's basement. Monday night was pretty glorious. Tons of seniors, beaches, bonfires, and more pot than I have ever seen in one place (my school IS on a little hippie island...). I finally learned what it means to ghostride the whip, and I talked to my ex-best friend for the first time in 6 months. I still think he's an asshole, but he's redeemed himself a tiny bit. After days like yesterday, its really frustrating to be back in school. I want to be on the beach.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3