almost jumping



|

i kept my mouth shut


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I spent three hours yesterday taking the AP English Exam, I'm the only kid in my school who chose to take it. No one else is stupid enough to attempt something so difficult.

I made a promise to myself on Monday to not talk about Prom and the drama surrounding it on this blog or to any of my friends who do not go to my school. I feel that I succeeded! So, now I can say, that after tons of effort, lots of random annoyances and frustrating parents, everything is ready for prom tomorrow night. I can't wait to just be with my friends and have a great time. This is supposed to be the biggest party of the senior year of highschool.

One of my friends had the coolest idea. We're making a mix cd. Every kid going in my group told one boy two of their favorite songs, and he burned them onto the cd. While we're in the limo we'll go through the cd and we'll guess who chose to put which songs on it. Its really a challenging project, you need to choose songs that you think everyone will enjoy, that you really like, but you don't want to be obvious that its you who picked the songs. One of my friends told me she was going to put a French song on it so people would think it was me. I ended up choosing Submarine #3 by the Starlight Mints and Don't Say Nothin' by the Roots. I know if I chose Rilo Kiley or Sondre Lerche or something my friends would know in a second it was me.

This man is cool. He walks around New York with his camera, taking pictures of people who are dressed really well. Some of his photography rocks, and you can tell all the people are really flattered and happy to be chosen to be photographed. He knows his shit, and this is now on my favorites list.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3