almost jumping



|

party on


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I cannot stop listening to the Shins.

Everyone is extremely excited about the Prom, for me, its not really about the dance its about being with my friends. I'm going in a group of five girls and five guys, my closest friends will be with me. We're going to take a limo and eat downtown before we go to the dance, which is at the Space Needle. Isn't that the most amazing thing in the world? Prom at the Space Needle!!! I haven't been up the Space Needle since I was a little kid. If we can get all of our parents to agree we're going to rent hotel rooms and spend the night downtown. We'll stay at the same hotel as other kids in our class. Sooo in other words, it'll be a crazy hotel party with over 50 seniors. Madness! This is the way to end my senior year.

I realized today that I really love my school, I bitch about it all the time, I whine about how stupid and fake the kids are. Honestly, I'm happy as can be and I'll miss this island more than I'd like to admit next year. I'll probably even miss some of the people.

music- caring is creepy, the shins


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3