almost jumping



|

bad/good/tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't get a second of rest these days. I've become so fucking tired of my school play, its sucking my time away from me. I pretty much spent my whole weekend on the Island. Last night I spent the night over there so I wouldn't have to go all the way back to Seattle in the middle of the night then come right back in the morning for the next play. I was planning on spending the night at one of my friends houses, but then she told me we were going to a "geek" party. I went along, I had nothing else to do, but I felt kinda awkward the entire time. I think I'm less openminded here at home, last year I had tons of all sorts of friends, but now on this silly little island there are just some people that I don't hang around. I did end up having a lot of fun talking to one girl and playing this awesome Japanese video game. The most awkward moments of the night came when Mr. Myspace came over. There were some bizarre moments where we were alone together and I was just a complete bitch to him. (I feel bad about that now).


Katamari Damasy!!

The plays went well, I was happy to spend time with my friends on the Island, and now I'm just so tired and so happy to be at my house.

I'm worried about all the shit thats happened in France recently with the protests. I sincerly hope that any and all violence stops and everything becomes normal again. Paris is such a magical place that its very disturbing to thing of it having problems. (Then again, it doesn't seem as bad as all the stuff that happened in November, and that ended eventually).

I'm also upset about the shootings on Capitol Hill. One of my friends who is in my school play with me got a phone call from her best friends, saying that her brother had been shot at this party. A boy just walked in to a party and shot everyone there, then himself. My friend was crying like crazy, she didn't come to the play today. Bad things happen everywhere, when you'd least expect them to.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3