almost jumping



|

Oh Canada...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had some issues uploading pictures, here are a few that I took when I was in Canada last week

Me at Whistler (closed eyes... sorry)

Whistler
The BEST RUN EVER!! Blackcomb Glacier (@ Whistler/Blackcomb), over 10kms of sheer bliss. See the tiny black dots on it? Those are people, I WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!

View from the viewpoint on the way back to Vancouver from Whistler
Sittin' on a log near Eric's house. We went on a little walk in this little forest by his house, smashed our way through trees and bushes, and ended up at this cool creek.
Eric and an Icicle. It was chilly.

Night snowboarding at Grouse Mountain, it was crazy up here, it always seemed like we were about to sail out into the city
In the Grouse Mountain Lodge
People smashed through Eric's window to try and steal our snowboards! We got quite lucky, nothing was taken, they must have been scared away.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3