almost jumping



|

whoop de doo!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is where I'll be tomorrow night! Vive Canada! I'm pumped to see my friends from France. I'm spending my mid-winter break snowboarding and partying in the Great White North.

One thing I'm not so excited about... if I want to visit Emilien I'm going to have to sit on a Greyhound bus by myself for six hours... thats a long time and a long way to go by myself. I'm all for new adventures though.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3