almost jumping



|

Fuck the rain!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow!! Why haven't I gone to more concerts? I had so much fun last night. My friends and I stood in the pouring rain for an hour and got completely drenched and freezing cold, but it was worth it. The opening act was Zoe Keating. What she does is pretty cool, she plays the cello with a synthesizer, she plays little parts and then plays them back and plays them over and over, layering and taking away. It was really beautiful, but I was exhausted. I had been standing on my feet all day at my new job (I have sooo much to say about that), I only had a half an hour to sit down before I went to the concert. So, by this point, after all the waiting, I nearly feel asleep standing up as I listened to the cello.

My friends love Imogen Heap, but I really didn't know who she was. This girl had such a fantastic voice- better than on the cd, and more than that, she was just so fucking charming and funny. Her personality was so incredible, she just seemed so sweet and happy.

I took pictures, but they turned out kinda shitty because I'm only 5'2" and I can't see over people, I have a lot of random heads in my pictures. I'll post them on myspace.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3