almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last year I fell in love with snowboarding. I snowboarded back in middle school, but I had stopped in highschool because my parents don't ski or snowboard. When I was in Annecy, I was part of a skiclub and went to a different resort in the Alps every week. I got so addicted.

I guess my whining finally got to my parents, because today we went up to the mountains! My mom went and cross country skiied, and my dad downhill skiied for the first time in 33 years. I had a great time with him, I think its pretty cool that he tried again after so long, and hes not bad at all, just slow. He got tired after a while and I spent the last two hours by myself, just listening to my ipod and sailing down the pistes. Gah! I wish it wasn't so expensive or I'd go allll the time!!

When I got home there was a message on the answering machine for me, with a guy speaking in a French accent! I have an interview tomorrow night at Maximilien, a French restaurant in downtown Seattle. I sent in an application, but I figured that they wouldn't consider me because I'm so young. I really hope the interview goes well, it'd be awesome to work at a restaurant. And one where I could (potentially) speak French? Even better.

Wish me luck!


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3