almost jumping



|

sports


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Three day weekend! Thanks MLK. We really do know all that you've done for us.

Yesterday was a bit of a letdown for me. A girl at my work quit and I offered to take her shifts this weekend, so I worked yesterday from 1-5. I said I'd do that and didn't remember that the Seahawks first playoff game was yesterday at 1:30! The Seahawks haven't been in a playoff game in 22 years. In other words: Seattle's football team really sucks. Until this year! They ended up winning yesterday, if they win their game next week they'll go to the Superbowl. I love watching football. I know thats a little weird for 18 year old girls, but really, I think its fun. I love sports. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for the Olympics. The Olympics combine two things I love: different cultures and sports! You get to see athletes from all over the world! And Apolo Anton Ohno is so hot, I'll be happy to see him on TV too. I kinda feel like I have been cheated out of the past few Olympics. I was in Italy for the Salt Lake City Olympics and didn't get to watch them, then for the Athens Olympics I had just moved to France and I didn't really have much time to watch them. This year, I'll be in Canada for part of them.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3