almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Right now I'm reading two books

1)Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison- It makes me think so much that it hurts my mind and I'm loving it, but it makes me feel so fucking guilty for being white.

2)Apparition et Autres Contes d'Angoisse by Maupassant (which Gilles gave me)- I'm surprised that I like this book so much, I thought since it was old French it'd be boring... but its not, its all these crazy stories (seriously, they are insane, about weird dogs and ghosts and stuff) and all of them end up sad. I suppose that's why they are "contes d'angoisse".

Whistler + Snowboarding + Eric + AR = Fun!! (I can't wait to go to Canada!!!)


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3