almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight I played dominoes for five hours, watched the Packers loose to the Bears, ate lots and lots and lots of food, watched "A Christmas Story" twice, and played with all the cool things I got for Christmas (a dock for my ipod!).

I lost my cell phone yesterday. What the fuck is it with me and the eve of holidays?? The night before Thanksgiving I crashed my car, the night before Christmas I lost my cellphone. It wasn't even my fault this time, the cell phone disappeared while I was buying my dad's Christmas present (David Sedaris' newest book). Maybe it was stolen, but who would steal a cell phone on christmas eve? Who is that cold hearted?

Now its 12:41 and its time for bed.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3