almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Il a neigé hier!!

We were at school and it started snowing, big, fluffy flakes. And it didn't stop. I went to work in the bakery and watched the snow... Its nice to be in a warm bakery when its freezing outside. Everyone in my city gets so excited when there is snow, we all turn into little kids. The second it started snowing at school I ran outside with a bunch of kids in my grade and started jumping up and down. On the radio stations they played "let it snow!" and everyone smiled and chatted about the weather-even with random strangers. Snow in Seattle is a bonding experience! Of course, the dream in the heads of all us children was that we'd have a snowday today... but I woke up, and the snow was gone, none at all stuck on the streets.

Its the weekend now, and tomorrow I'm taking the SAT IIs- in French, Math I, and Literature. Its gonna be a rough morning.

BUT THEN Emilien comes tomorrow night, as soon as he arrives I'm going to grab him and bring him to my school's Winter Ball. I'm so excited to see him!


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3