almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finally have a job, selling bread and sandwiches and coffee and things. Honestly, for a "first job" its a pretty good deal. I could be scrubbing things or scaling fish, or working in a factory, instead of making lattees and selling cinnamon rolls.

Yesterday was my first day of work, well, my "training". I have never had so much information thrown at me at once. I have no clue how I'll get everything into my head. I need to memorize the ingredients to 25 or so breads/pasteries, learn where everything is and where everything goes, how to use the bread slicer, how to work the cash machine, and all these other little things. The worst part is working at the counter... I'm a good talker, I'm great at working with people, but right now I'm so unconfident with what I'm selling that I'm terrible. I guess I've only worked for two hours, so I'll improve.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3