almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got my ipod replaced! The battery was such shit, it would run for 20 seconds before it died after being charged all night. I was still under warranty so they gave me the new one free, thankfully. They have 60 GB iPods now. Why would you EVER need a 60 GB iPod? In case you happen to have 15,000 songs?

The honeymoon is beginning to end and I'm missing certain people in France very very much. I've already seen two of my French friends here, my host sister Marion from my first family, and my host brother Hugo, from my third family. Seeing them made me unbelievably happy, but now that I know I no longer can look forward to anyone coming to Seattle in the next few months I'm really starting to miss Annecy.

And thats all thats going on with me.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3