almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have never realized how much school pride my school has until homecoming. We had such an amazingly crazy week. I played dodgeball in front of the whole school, my team won. We lost our football game, but I still had so much fun... this is what I missed!!
The dance was by far the best dance I've ever been to, before it I went downtown to dinner with some friends, and afterwards I went to a big party. The only drama for me was afterwards, when my date drove himself home drunk. He was supposed to be the designated driver, so I had to get another friend to drive me and some friends to a girls house. I have never been so worried in my life, I had no idea if my date was ok or not till the next afternoon.

I found out yesterday that Emilien is coming to visit in December! I talked to his host mom, he is really coming.




About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3