almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



School has been a little stressful, the homework never stops, I'm up half the night studying and then I need to wake up at the crack of dawn to go catch the boat. And I've gotten sick, I've been coughing like crazy recently. So, it felt really amazing to sleep in till 6:45 this morning. I had a doctors appointment at 8:20... I got there at 8:45. I feel bad about that, I'm usually so prompt, I don't like being late. I somehow missed the freeway entrance and got lost in Southpark (which is one of these random Seattle ghettos that nobody knows there way around) for a while. It was my first time driving myself downtown, and yes, I got lost, but I didn't hit anyone and I stayed alive.

When I got home I sat around and did homework for a while before I went back to school, I felt so guilty being at home when I should have been at school. I have a conscience like none other, I can never skip school, I can never loosen up.

I only went to fourth and fifth period, which are my favorite ones, so that made my day good, but what made it better is that I had driven onto the island, so I didn't have to take the school bus to the dock. I got to drive! i took my friend Maren and another girl, Brianna, with me. Brianna is a friend of a friend of mine- and she is absolutely insane. I was laughing my head off for half the car ride because she says the craziest things. We went to Thriftway and bought food then went and sat in the ferry line (after dropping Brianna off). While I was waiting for the ferry to come, Maren and I ate Halloween candy, chicken strips, and drank Vanilla Coke and Jones soda and talked about how happy we were that it was the first day of fall. And then I told her the story about the first day of Summer for me this year- la fete de la musique back in Annecy. It was such a crazy happy night for me, and everytime I tell people about it they can hardly believe that things like that really happen. And honestly, I can't either. Three months ago was I really over there? Doing that?


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3