almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I spent the last weekend in Oregon. I guess I went under this illusion that leaving Seattle for the weekend would some how relax me. I've been so uptight recently, I'm ready to snap, the school drama and homework is finally beginning to hit me. I miss sleeping, I hate staying up studying, worrying about SATs and colleges and AP Government. And I hate worrying about who likes me and who doesn't and who did what and who kissed who. I got some pictures that were taken of me in France developed today... and looking at them, it makes me kind of sad because I realize I was a whole lot happier then.

I did have some fun, however. A week ago me and three of my best friends drove to Belfair and saw our high school play against North Mason. I had so much fun, just being with my friends, cheering and dancing. My school lost 40-6, but its BEING there with people I love that matters.(It was also pretty crazy to think that Gilles was there every day a few years ago)

Oregon was nice too, I suppose. Instead of doing my homework in my room at home, I did it on a beautiful beach... until it started to rain. But its Oregon, and just like in Washington, its still beautiful when it rains. Maybe its even more beautiful in the rain than in the sun.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3