almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes life just sucks and then, by some magical, mysterious means everything straightens itself out.

I've been having the most fucked up week. I got a shit role in the school play (and I'm used to ALWAYS getting to play whoever I want) my computer broke, I wasn't invited to this party my friends are all going to... and assorted other things.

Yesterday I got home, all depressed, and then I saw this box from fnac.com with Les Poupées Russes and L'Auberge Espagnol in it! I ran downstairs and put one in my DVD player... I fixed it so it should work with all zones of DVDs. And it did work, but the color was grayish and blurry. Like I said before, my computer had broken (actually, the disc drive died) so I couldn't try them with it. Sooo i was depressed again.

THEN at 5pm, my mom came home, and with her was Tannia! I had COMPLETELY forgotten that she was coming last night. Tannia is the daughter of my neighbor/choir teacher in France (Monique et Gérard). Tannia lives in Montana, and she is going home to Annecy for Christmas. She had to spend the night in Seattle on her way home, so she stayed with my family. Seeing her put me in such an amazing mood. After dinner I drove Tannia to Capitol Hill to meet a friend of hers. Her friend was named Shaleeen (oui, avec trois e... sa mere était défoncé). This girl was amazing... so sweet and funny, they told all these great stories about working on ski lifts in Montana. I've only met Tannia twice, so it was good to get to know her too. When we got home Tannia and I watched les Poupées Russes on her laptop. I laughed so much and missed France so much and wanted to be in Paris so badly.

I understand something now that I didn't know before... the reason why I've been kinda sad/depressed recently is because I miss meeting new people. Last year I met new people everyday, and I was constantly making friends. Everyday I woke up and knew that I'd meet somebody new, it was exciting to think that maybe that day would be the day I made my best friend. Now I see the same fucking people everyday, I have the same friends as I did before I was in France (and I love them, but...) I have changed and I need to meet some new people. I just have no fucking clue where to meet them, I know everyone at my school.

Have a lovely day.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3