almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lunch at cafe luna w/ justine and hannah today... best panini in my life. the kids were jealous when i brought it back to school.

i deserved it after all those lunges in weight training.

fuck AP Gov and the holiday satire sing-a-long, my group will crash and burn, everyone else will be witty and brilliant. I can tell already. we were not smart in chosing our song, our topic is awesome, but the song is annoying.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3