almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet.
[x] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[ ] I am homosexual.
[x] I believe in true love.
[ ] I've ran away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x] I stayed out all night.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I watch the news.
[x ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse once in awhile.
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[x] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well.
[x] I have worn pajamas to class.
[x] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job.
[ ] Talked on a phone for 5+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[x] I like someone.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[ ] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have tried alcohol.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[x] I have tried a cigarette.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[x] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars.
[x] I've been out of this country.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[ ] Thought of suicide before.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[x Have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stiches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ ] Bitten someone.
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[x] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date .
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[x] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Cried in public.
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have
[x] Thought of someone almost 24/7.
[ ] Hate the world.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3