almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This morning my friend Chloe and I went to Seattle University to interview kids who want to be exchange students next year. It was crazy for us to see all these kids about to go away... they have no idea whats going to happen to them. It made us both so jealous. I'd do anything to be able to go abroad again, I miss it so much! Chloe and I both whined for hours afterwards about how badly we want to go travel (if only we had money). All the kids that were at the interviews were really great, they are going to do well, I'm sure. I also talked to their parents for awhile and answered questions.

Later we walked around Broadway and went to all the amazing shops and tried on old clothes. Then I had Dick's for lunch! I can't believe I haven't eaten at Dick's in over a year. I love Seattle on days like today.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3