almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Merci Elena.

1. Colour of most clothes you own:
i don't really stick to one color... I wear a rainbow

2. Number of pillows you sleep with?
one

3. What room are you in right now?
my basement

4. What were you doing 12AM last night?
at Christine's house talking to her and Parker

5. How old will you be ten years from now?
28

6. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
married? with a kid maybe? i have no idea, i hope i'll be happy and successful

7. Do you have braces?
never ever

8. Are you paranoid?
not really

9. Describe your wallet?
red from fossil- really big with lots of room for cards and stuff

10. Your alarm clock?
old, ugly, black on one half, fake wood-print plastic on the other part

11. Your hair?
long and brown and extremely annoying- curly sometimes, straight other times

12. Tooth brush?
i have one of the new sonicares, its brilliant

13. What colour are your eyes?
blue

14. First enemy?
hmm... this boy named Channing in 2nd-4th grade, he was such an asshole, he jumped off the playground on top of me and nearly crushed me

15. First play/musical/performance?
I've been in about a bazillion, I think the first was King Bidgood's In the Bathtub- I was the page

16. Last movie seen?
Les Poupées Russes, I've seen it twice this week, its probably time to try something new

17. Last person you yelled at?
my mom

18. Last crush?
ummmm i don't really want to say! thats the point of a crush isn't it? that is a secret?

19. Last shoes worn?
le coq sportif ballet flats- black w/ hot pink

20. Last ice cream eaten?
McD's hot fudge sundae

21. Last thing written by hand?
the serial number of my computer onto a post-it note

22. Last time wanting to die?
Don't remember.

23. When was the last time you went out @ night?
last night

24. What were you doing last night?
watching les poupées russes w/ christine and parker

25. Why do you like yourself?
this is a hard question to ask, because I really can't think of a great reason. Because I'm smart and have friends that love me?

26. What are your plans for tomorrow?
sit around, watch xmas movies

27. What was the last thing you won?
i dunno

28. When was the last time you got angry?
probably yesterday

29. What was the last song you heard?
The Engine Driver- The Decemberists

30. When was the last time you entered a club?
never

31. What is it about the opposite sex (physically) that gets you?
jawbone (yes! i'm so weird, i know) and abs

32. What and who are the things that you cannot live without everyday (besides water and oxygen)?
laptop, ipod, books. I'd like to say that there are people that I can't live without everyday, but in reality there aren't. I had to live away from my family and best friends last year and I survived, and now I have to live without my best friends in France. It hurts to be away from them, but I can survive on my own.

33. Current music that's playing?
Breathe Me- Sia

34. Can you list THREE things that are taking up space on your table?
letters from australia and france, checks that need to be cashed, and cds

35. What do you want to do now?
eat lunch

36. What's the colour of your room?
purple

37. What's the first thing you ate this morning?
toast made out of cranberry-orange bread from Great Harvest

38. What shampoo do you use?
Garnier Fructis

39. How many people do you have on your MySpace?
150

40. What's that one music album you never got over?
Sufjan Stevens- Come On Feel the Illinoise! (my god, John Wayne Gacy, Jr IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG I'VE EVER HEARD!)

41. Favourite day of the week? Why?
Friday

42. Did you do anything stupid in the past 24 hours?
i was taking out the garbage at work-- we had a ton, the can was piled high and i had another bag i was carrying. It was pouring down rain. I walked out to the garbage and the can fell over and garbage poured all over the wet parking lot. I had to pick it all up, then I took one step forward and my foot went in a puddle that was as deep as my ankle.

43. If you could change your name,what would it be?
j'adore mon nom.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3