almost jumping



|

Favre is God


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Last night at midnight I became very sad... this last year really was the best year of my entire life. I don't want it to be over. Really, my exchange was just starting to get good in January. Last New Years Eve I was ridiculously drunk up at Le Grand Bornand with a bunch of kids from all over the world who had been exchange students in Australia. It was an amazing way to start the year. Then in January and February I started to become really close friends with people. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I never met all the people I met last year. I met so many incredible people who helped me grow up. I started out 2005 a lot more naive and immature than I ended it. Fuck, I really, really, really miss France.

I need to finish my application to Northwestern University (in Chicago) before midnight tonight. One of the questions I need to answer is "Why do you want to go to Northwestern?". And honestly, I have no idea. I just want to get out of Seattle and get on with my life. I just want to go to college!!!

I got my voter's registration card in the mail a few days ago! I'm really an adult now, I can make a difference (ha.).

The best album of 2005 was Sufjan Steven's "Come on Feel the Illinoise!"
If you haven't bought it, you must.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3