almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My friend Christine has amazing friends. I went over to her house last night for dinner, and then out to this surprise party her friends threw for her. I went to elementary school with her, and we have stayed extremely close, even though we go to different schools and have our own friends. All her friends left, and it somehow became my responsibility to get her to her surprise party. We blindfolded her and put her in my truck and the two of us drove downtown. I had to walk down the streets of downtown Seattle guiding my blindfolded best friend, I'm sure people laughed at us. I would have, it was so hilarious. Her friends rented out a hotel room, filled it with 30 of her friends and had a hotel party at the Warwick (such an amazing view of the Space Needle). We all got extremely wasted. I slept in a two person bed with four people, I haven't done that since France. This morning I had to wake up at 8 am and run to my car so it wouldn't be towed. I drove home and slept for an hour before I had to go babysitting at 10am, I'm so tired now.

I also chopped off my hair yesterday. I've had it long since I was a little girl, now its just barely touching my shoulders. It was really time for a change. I love it.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3