almost jumping



|

whining


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I talked to Mathilde today! And I called Colombe! Its great to have today off, I can talk to all my favorite Frenchies. I haven't spoken to Mathilde in months and months. Talking to these girls made me seriously miss the St. Mich kids. 1L was an awesome awesome group of people. I want to be back in our class talking about les penguins et les goitruese and watching RRRrrrr! They filled me in on everything that is going on in Annecy and told me what they are doing next year. Co is visiting me in Seattle next Summer for three weeks, it'll be fantastic to see her. We're going on a trip to LA together. I talked to William yesterday, he's moving to Paris next year. I REALLY REALLY want to visit him there. The idea of being in Paris with him sounds like so much fun, he's promised to show me all around. I feel so comfortable with him, I miss him terribly.(Gilles, I want to see you too when I go there).


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3