almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My mom and I saw Brokeback Mountain yesterday. It was really very sad and very beautiful. It didn't even seem awkward that it was about two gay cowboys, it just seemed like a love story. It has the most gorgeous shots of Wyoming, it makes me realize that my country is astoundingly beautiful. I want to get in the car and drive out in the wilderness and climb a mountain.

Tolo is coming up... and I think I'm going to ask someone. I hate the preparation for dances, its so annoying to try and find dates. I don't even really want to go, but its expected of me. I asked this boys exgirlfriend if she minded if I asked him and she kinda got quiet and icy. I really don't want to hurt anyone, thats not my intention. Besides, maybe he'll say no...


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3