almost jumping



|

dont stop the music


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



woooooowwwww. Open Mic ROCKED today. Seriously. We had people that performed so incredibly well. I got really excited when some boys started to play "the new year" by Death Cab, then I got even more excited when more boys played "Where is My Mind?" by the Pixies (the instrumentals were great, but I could have done the vocals much better than they did). The best part was a friend of mine who went up and played "Rocky Racoon" by the Beatles. He has such a beautiful voice, I know this boy will be famous.

I can't stop listening to Boom Bap Project. ("Odds On Favorite")


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3