almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up this morning to the most horrible noise! Static! Finally, after months of warning, KEXP stopped broadcasting on 91.7. It only comes in on 90.3 now... and we can't get that at my house. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the morning without that magnificent radio station. I'll just have to stream it online.

Also... state of the Union... Bush, you suck, what is going on in your head?

I've now fully applied to seven colleges. Only one left, UBC. And I researched lots, it doesn't matter what school I go to, every one of them has some program with an exchange to Sciences Po or La Sorbonne. So I WILL go to Paris eventually.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3