almost jumping



|

v-day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It’s the most beautiful Valentine’s Day ever. I’m single, but being alone on Valentine’s Day has never really phased me. I mean, I’d love to have a Valentine to give me flowers and hold my hand, but I’m not broken up about it. I made some rice krispy treats with pink M& Ms in them and gave them to all my friends. Every one passed out tons of candy and cupcakes today, I’m feeling sick. One of my friends burned CDs for Valentine’s instead of candy, which I think is an amazing idea.

This is what is new:
1) I was accepted to the University of Washington. So I’m definitely going to college next year. AHHHH!
2) I bought a snowboard, boots, bindings and goggles… now I just need to find time to go snowboarding… and money for lift tickets
3) They bumped me up to a much better role in the school play, I’m going to perform amazingly and make them wish they did it sooner.
4) I have a new job that I love, and everyone that works with me loves me too. Except maybe the chef. He seems a little hard to handle. The work is very, very difficult. Its way too much for me, actually, I cannot physically handle it. If I didn’t speak French, I know they wouldn’t have hired me. (It’s a French restaurant).
5) The Olympics are on TV! I love the Olympics.

Today was career day, throughout the day we listened to assorted guest speakers talk. My first set of speakers spoke about Media Arts and communications. It was really interesting… people were there from PR firms, voice over people, and media production. The next one was social sciences, something I think I’m very interested in, but I found it so boring. They had an economist, a psychologist, and an urban planner speak. Maybe its just that the speakers weren’t good, but it made me reevaluate whether or not I want to go into the social sciences. The last session was the best, performing arts. They had a dancer, actor, musician, and a makeup/costume person there; everyone was amazing. I wish I had the drive to drop everything and be an actress.

Tonight:
Dentist, then work from 5-11 at the most romantic restaurant in Seattle on Valentine’s Day. Crazinesss.

Who wants to be my Valentine?


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3