almost jumping



|

There's Always Next Year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, we lost but we still are pretty proud. This is the first time Seattle has ever been to a SuperBowl. I am proud to say that I spent three hours sitting on the couch eating greasy potato chips, drinking beer, and screaming obscenities at the tv. Fuck those refs!

Yesterday was brilliant, the sky was blue for the first time in two months. I went to my new job for most of the day, I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to get there, but I'm glad I did it. I love working downtown, I loved seeing my beautiful city shining in the sunlight. Walking around the city in the morning before work I almost felt like I was in a foreign country, there was this still silence, interrupted by birds chirping. The city was dead-- it was SuperSunday morning, after all.

In completely unrealated news... I think its pretty damn awesome that a boy from VASHON is gonna be on the Real World: Key West. On TV! a VHS grad! wowza.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3