almost jumping



|

j'adore tim hortons!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just got back from a great weekend at Eric's house in Vancouver. We had a spectacular day of snowboarding at Whistler on my first day there. I've never been to Whistler, I loved it, I understand now why its so popular (and expensive). We spent the next day sitting around, watching French movies, and meeting his friends. On my last day we went downtown (I needed to go shopping, I'm a girl, what can I say) and then went night snowboarding at Grouse Mountain. Pictures will be up soon... I forgot my laptop charger at school, so my laptop is dead for the week. After vacation is over I'll finally get it to work again. I don't know how I'm going to handle life without it.

I was supposed to go visit emilien today... then he stopped answering my emails. I had my mom call his host family and I got a huge shock... he was sent home to France. I feel so incredibly bad for him, he's such a great guy, I don't know how this could happen! I was so excited to see him, now hes too far.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3