almost jumping



|

by the way...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



forgot to mention this:

on valentine's day, i was eating lunch in the cafeteria with the rest of my school when a boy walked in to the room and said in a loud voice "some kid is ducttaped to the goalposts!". The ENTIRE school got up simultaniously and walked out the doors, across the courtyard, and to the football feild. Then we all stopped and stared at some freshman kid who was ducttaped-- all wrapped up with tap like a mummy-- to the goal post at the far end of the feild. It was quite comical. Apparently the kid actually volunteered to do it, which was probably pretty smart. I mean, he's just some silly little freshman who nobody knew. Now everyone knows his name-- or at least that he's the kid who was ducttaped to the goal post.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3