almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know it isn't Friday, but I have a serious lack of creativity today, so voila, The Friday Five.

1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?

When you get excited when you think of talking to him or seeing him, when you wonder about his opinion about things all the time. When you look at him and feel good inside, and want to talk to him for hours. I have high expectations for the people I love.

2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?

Its not my current job. Lets see. I would act on Broadway for free. If I was on stage, singing and acting in front of people all day, I would be sublimely happy. Either that, or if I had a job where I could travel all over the world.

3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?

My friends Flaminia and Anna inspired me to live abroad.

4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?

Yes, and I do believe it exists.

5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

One time when I was in middle school I was waiting at the bus stop in White Center (aka the ghetto of Seattle) for my bus home, a little Mexican lady came off the bus. It was winter and I was shivering cold. As I was about to step onto the bus, she handed me her transfer so I wouldn't have to pay the bus fare. I could tell that she was very poor, and it just seemed so sweet to me that she would make an effort to help me. I know many people have been kind to me in my life, thats just one thing that sticks out right now. Honestly, the kindest thing anyone has done for me would be my friend Hugo letting me live with him.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3