almost jumping



|

waste of time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was a beautiful, happy day. The sort of day that just makes you smile inside and out. It was our last day of winter trimester; next week we will have finals. During weight training I snuck up to the wrestling room with some friends. We sat on the wrestling mats with my laptop and watched Family Guy and the Office and laughed and laughed. I started off weight training seriously—I always worked out and ran and did as I was told. Then I quickly realized that our teacher didn’t actually care. More often than not, my friends and I went to class for the first 20 minutes, then changed, jumped in a car, and went off to buy lunch in town. And twice a week or so, we’d go watch The Office in the wrestling room like today. I have to say that I do feel a tiny bit of remorse for this. I’ve been getting 100% participation points for a class that I skip almost every single day. Even so, I don’t feel enough guilt to stop skipping.

Work tomorrow. Then mucho studying for finals.

P.S. The exchange student from Denmark is teaching me Danish! I can say “shut up”, “hi”, “thanks” and count to ten.

Music→ “Oh, Goddamnit!” Hot Hot Heat

(Sometimes I get so fucking tired of acting like I am happy all the time.)


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3