almost jumping



|

dents de sagesse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My dentist has the most awesome office in the world, its the penthouse on top of the medical-dental building (behind nordstroms). He has this amazing garden on the roof that you can see out the window. Today they put the laughing gas on me and handed me my dentists ipod. I laid there for a while while I got all high on nitrous oxide and my mouth got numb. I remember reading French Glamour and having all the words dance around a bit. And then I was trying to find the postal service on his ipod because i had this CRAZY urge to listen to the postal service, but i couldn't remember what they were called! I eventually found them, thank god. I think its a pretty good idea to give the patient an ipod, i focused on the music instead of my wisdom teeth being ripped out of my head. I made myself a mix of the postal service, frou frou, death cab, the shins, the strokes, the streets, fiona apple, and the white stripes. Great tooth-pulling music.

My mouth hurts now, its still all numb and i sound like a baby trying to talk. I want to feel my tongue again. I'm gonna go take some vicodin now.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3