almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This week I drank lots of caffine, studied very hard, and got very little sleep. It was a sucky week. But some cool stuff happened too, my play finally ended and it was Amnesty International's week of student action. Me and the other kids in Amnesty all made t-shirts and had big petition signing things everyday at lunch, I think we might have managed to get some kids interested in it. It really frustrated that in order to make kids sign a peice of paper to help human rights you need to yell at them and bribe them with candy. I'd like to think that we are better than that, that we can take a second to do something that isn't for ourselves.

This weekend one of the most awkward situations of my life happened, someone broke into my email and emailed a friend of mine and told him to ask me to prom. I had to call him and explain to him what happened, it was the weirdest most awkward conversation of my life. We're good, I think.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3