almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to join this ultimate team next year. I'm terribly excited, ultimate is one thing I've really missed recently. I've always been addicted to sports (I've read the sports pages since age 5) but when I found ultimate frisbee I found something I was really good at. I'm such a natural showoff... I love it when people from other teams come up to me after games and tell me how great I am.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3