almost jumping



|

paradise now


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Last night my friend Christine and I sat around her house, downloading music, talking about college, and eating girl scout cookies. We ended up watching this brilliant movie, "Paradise Now". It was so beautifully shot, and the film really made me think a lot. Its a movie about two men in Palestine who become suicide bombers. I'm not able to comprehend how its possible for a person to kill himself (and others) for his country. But this movie showed me the reasons why they do it, and it doesn't always have to do with the persons country, sometimes its a more personal motivation. I do not condone suicide bombing at all, but this movie really made me stop and think.

Tonight at midnight I'm gonna go see Jet City Improv, which is going to be hilarious, I'm excited. What will suck is waking up at 6:30 to go to work the next day... ouch.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3