almost jumping



|

stupidhead


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At lunch today my prom date sat down with me and my friends and said "soooo... I know this is the easiest way to make enemies, but..."

And proceeded to tell us that he didn't want to go to the Prom with us. He had just realized how expensive it was. (Think, guys pay for a tux ($75? how much do they cost for a night?), tickets ($80), dinner ($50ish), the limo and hotel ($85)... and other stuff). It really adds up, its a lot of money. But when you ask a girl to go, you are SAYING that you will pay for all that. He knew all about our plans and was really excited to go with us, we had told him all along how much it would cost. I completely understand not having enough money to go, I mean, I don't have much money at all, its hard for me to pay for too, but he shouldn't have asked me to begin with. I honestly think that my friends are more mad at him than I am. They are completely furious that they paid to include him in our plans and now he is backing out. Now the rest of us have to pay more money.

and I'm going to my senior prom alone. Thanks douchebag.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3