almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was getting off the ferry today and talking to the German exchange student at my school. I really like this boy, he's done so well here, he's extremely popular, he speaks english great, and he's just such a nice guy that I really wish I knew him better. Anyway, he told me that he was meeting a French exchange student. I got really excited because I haven't seen a French kid in months. Then the boy came and I pretty much embarassed myself. I only spoke about two sentences in French before I left. I just looked at him, this very, very, attractive French boy and I completely got tongue tied. I'm not sure if it was because he was so hot, or because I was uncomfortable talking in French. I feel stupid now, I talk in French at work all the time, no problem. It takes a lot for a boy to make me shut up, I'm usually so good at talking.

The big deal in the US right now are the proposed immigration reform laws. Everyone has their own opinions, I personally don't know what to think. I think everyone should have some chance at a better life, and if they need to come to the US to do it, they should. But I don't agree with us harboring people who aren't paying taxes and actively participating in our country.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3