almost jumping



|

famous boys


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was being my normal anti-social self on the ferry this morning, sitting near people but not talking to them, just absorbed in my ipod and reading the Stranger, when I stumbled upon the name of my friend's band. What a huge shock. This boy, in the band, is a kid I've known since I was a little kid. We went to preschool, elementary school, and highschool together. We've never been close friends, but we get along and some of my best friends are very close to him. I went to France and he transferred to a school off the island, so I haven't seen him in a while. But then, last weekend, he went in my group of friends to Prom (he's in those pictures down below). And he talked to me a bit about his band and how he's going on tour in the fall. I think its pretty cool that he's getting some press. I have so many brilliantly talented friends, I'm proud.

Bush gave America yet another reason to hate him today. His approval rate is now 29%. And I'm certain he's not finished fucking up.

The Office finale was a killer!!!


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3