almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My dad's birthday was today and I bought him the new Flaming Lips CD. So is it bad to buy someone a gift if you really want it for yourself and you know you'll use it just as much as him?? Probably. I also got myself the new Starlight Mints CD. I deserve new music, what with all the stress of the end of the year.

Last night I was at this terribly long assembly. We sat glued in chairs for four hours as we were given scholarships, I came away with $2,000. So I suppose it is worth it, right? I didn't get home until 11:30, I got to bed after 12 and then I had to wake up several hours later to go back on the ferry to school. In English class I fell asleep for about 20 minutes, curled on the floor in a ball. I'm such a struggler.

Everyone needs to read Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. Please please please do it for me!

(My friends and I have also finally realized that we share the unhealthy habit of stalking european boys. But who can blame us, honestly?)


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3