almost jumping



|

I Just Tried to Ford the River and My Fucking Oxen Died


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today after school I debated whether I should work out or go to the junction. The Junction won out. I went because I had an urge to try out the new Cupcake Royale across the street from Easy Street (and right by my old work, I peered in and saw my mean old manager). Ok. Cupcake Royale is amazing. Thick yummy chocolate frosting on a puffy vanilla cupcake, I was in heaven. I probably won't ever go there again, its too unhealthy, but it was really awesome to try it out. I want one of their t-shirts.

I am in the mood to go camping. I want to sleep in a tent, have a fire, walk around in the woods and breath in great air. I haven't hiked in months, I need to get outdoors. I think the reason I am thinking this way is because my parents are going on a kayak trip through the San Juan Islands this weekend. I can't go because of work. Also this weekend is the Sasquatch Music Festival in the Gorge, a bunch of my friends are planning on going, but once again, I'll be at home in Seattle. Its cool though, I would love to be doing either of those things, but it'll be relaxing to have the house to myself for a few days. I'm also excited for Sunday, after work I'm going to hang out with the awesome Danish exchange student at my school. I'm going to take her to all my favorite places in Seattle like Uwajimaya and Belltown.

So that's whats new, 13 days of school left. Life is good.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3