almost jumping



|

je t'assure que tu parles mieux qu'elle.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I met a really great guy yesterday. Yesterday morning I took an early bus downtown to meet this boy who will also be going to the university of Chicago, he was a little bit late and I had to wander around for a while, but it was really worth it. I'm so excited to meet kids from my school... this was like a preview. He's super nice, very easy to talk to, and very much like every kid i know. I'm used to boys like him. I guess I want to get away from that Island "lets sit on the beach and smoke pot" mentality, but it'll be great to have someone around who is familiar and will remind me of home. There was no amazing mental connection with him, but I still really had fun and I do want to see him again.

Then I went to work, which was fun, cause I have SO FEW DAYS LEFT! We had very few customers so I spent a lot of time sitting around eating and talking to my coworkers. After work I went to Singles Going Steady and crawled around on the ground, searching for posters to decorate my dormroom. I found one for Ted Leo + the Pharmacists and another from The Capitol Hill Block Party of 2004. Honestly, neither poster is that great, but they'll do until I find some ones I really like. I planned all this so I rode on the same bus home as my dad, which was nice. We watched episodes of the Ricky Gervais Video Podcast on my ipod all the way home.

As soon as I got home I showered, changed, burned the Format's cd, and ran out the door and on to a ferry to Port Orchard. One of my closest friends is leaving for college today, so a bunch of my best friends and I went to her house, watched SNL dvds, and ate pizza and cake. I slept over there and then took an early ferry to Seattle so I could go to work.

I got to leave work early! Life is good and happy, but I miss Mare already.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3