almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i get so stressed out at work. and all i'm doing is cleaning tables and shit. it makes me worried that i'm never going to be able to find a job i actually enjoy because i'm so fucking uptight.

i had a marvelous evening last night with florence, we saw the Devil Wears Prada and wandered around Pacific Place talking nonstop. i haven't seen her in a year, and we have a million things to say to each other.

Fuck my friends for leaving me, can't they wait a while to go to school?

oh, and gilles, can you send me a postcard, please?


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3