almost jumping



|


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After the past week, I can't think of anything I hate more than these two things:
1)traffic
2)heat so hot that you are sweaty and uncomfortable.

And here is why:
I spent an two and a half hours driving to and from Tacoma to see my friends play in a concert. The traffic made me miss them, then my friends didn't want to watch the other bands, soooo my ticket was wasted, and I spent all that driving just to watch some of my friends eat pizza. (Then again, it was nice to see them, and I wouldn't have been doing anything anyway.) And it was so incredibly hot. Also, the past few days it has just gotten hotter and hotter. I am covered with sweat at work all day long, then I have long, hot bus rides all the way home. On Friday my bus was half an hour late, then it took like an hour and 15 minutes to get home because of the traffic (it usually takes 30 minutes). I'm beginning to hate Metro as much as Crolard. What the hell is going on with this traffic??? Its Seattle, not New Delhi!!

One of my very closest friends is leaving for Peru tomorrow, I'll miss her a lot. She just climbed Mt. Rainier last week, and I'm so fucking proud of her.

I promise no more whiney posts for a while. Promise.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3