almost jumping



|

My Owie


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was baby sitting tonight and the girl I'm babysitting said the cutest thing:
Her: "Can I kiss your owie?"
Me: "No, look at it, its really yuckie, you don't want to put your mouth on that!"
Her: "Oh, Ok."
Me: "If you want you can blow it a kiss."
Her: "No! That doesn't work, its not a real kiss."
Me: "Oh yeah, who told you that isn't a real kiss?
Her: "It just isn't."
Me: "How do you know that?"
Her: "Well, I just know everything."

I got my stitches out today, and my knee looks nasty. This girl's little sister actually told me "Your owie makes me sick." I hear ya, it kinda makes me sick too, I'm ready for it to be gone.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3