almost jumping



|

graduation part 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



what a shitload of excitement at graduation. The stories are long and exciting. I can't begin to explain everything. But heres how it all ended: me in the emergency room with a huge gaping hoe in my knee. I took an ambulance away from my "safe and sane" graduation party. I ran into the wall in a go-kart. And then one of my friends rammed into me from the back. I had to be strapped to a backboard and taken to the hospital in an ambulance. They gave me a bazillion x rays to see if i had any bone damaged and then stiched up my knee. I was there for about four hours. I'm going to have a nasty scar and my collar bone is bruised up from where the seatbelt held me back, but honestly I could have been so much worse injured, I'm really lucky. I'll talk about the rest of graduation later. Now I must go watch France kick Korea's ass in soccer.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3