almost jumping



|

party time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been working so much that I haven't really had much time to go online. And things have been pretty interesting over here in Seattle what with the fourth of july and all.

ANYWAY. I'm pumped for tomorrow, I woke up this morning, opened up the newspaper, read this:

"The Italians haven't beaten the French [in a World Cup match] since 1978," says Wilfried Boutillier, manager at Maximilien, a French restaurant at Pike Place Market. "The Italians talk too much. But that's what they do the best. If they want to come here and watch, they're welcome to. We want to see them cry."

and started to laugh. The quote in this article from my boss is exactly like him, he always talks like this. You see, tomorrow at Maximilien we are going to have two huge HDTVs to play the France-Italy game on. My bosses have invited all the French people they know and we're going to have a huge crazy party. If France loses... well, the atmosphere in the restaurant will be terrible.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3