almost jumping



|

the aftermath


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well. We didn't win. And a few hours ago, I was mad as hell, everyone at Maximilien was so incredibly depressed and annoyed. I got out of work and looked at my phone and I had missed five calls. One was my friend looking for her sunglasses, three were people calling to gloat about Italy winning (one message said this: "Hey, Anna Rae its... GOOOOAAAAAALLLL ITALLLIAAAAA!!!!!!" and hung up) and one was from Gilles. And then talking to him put me in a good mood and saved me from having a horrible afternoon.

You know, everyone is really worked up about Zizou's red card and his little head butting incident. But at Maximilien, it was really funny. I mean, we were watching it and we didn't see what happened at first and then they replayed it and we all (all 80 people who were crammed in that little restaurant) saw it and we just laughed. I mean, its total bad sportsman ship-- BUT just watch it! It was such a stupid action. We all decided that it was worth it.

So yeah, France lost, I was pissed, but life goes on, and I'm still proud of them.


About me

  • I'm Anna Rae
  • From Tunis, Tunisia
  • A 20 year old spending the fall in Tunis, Tunisia through a program with Oregon State University.
    Pictures are on my Flickr.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives




Links


Blogs


ATOM 0.3